The Time Lapse Great Media Challenge

Please Note: A maximum of 5 players per room will be allowed until further notice due to recent public health restrictions.

January 2017 is going to be a very special month at Time Lapse. All month long 10% of sales will be donated to charity !

As our Grand Finale , two media teams will be going head to head to see which team will do the best in our 2 Escape Rooms.  The winning team will receive 75% of the pot to donate to their chosen charity. The runner up will receive the remaining 25% to donate to their chosen charity. Details of the teams and Grand Finale date will be announced soon.

Come on out, escape the winter cold and support our great cause. Special prizes and surprises will be happening all month long. Book your spot today and tell your friends and family. The more people you bring down, the more chances you will have at landing one of our special prizes and surprises.

For those who wish to add their personal touch to the campaign, you can add your extra personalized donation at the door as well.